The User is responsible for his actions related to the use of the service, including if such actions result in a violation of the rights and legitimate interests of the site administration, as well as for compliance with the law when using the service.
When using this online service, the User is not entitled to:
- taking on a different persona or representative of an organization and/or community without sufficient rights, including Company employees, forum moderators, site owners, as well as introduce users or the Company misleading regarding the properties and characteristics of any entities or objects;
- unauthorized to collect and store personal data of other persons;
- disrupt the normal operation of the websites and services of Secure Tabs;
- post links to network resources, the content of which contradicts the current legislation;
- facilitate actions aimed at violating the restrictions and prohibitions imposed by the Agreement;
- otherwise violate legal norms, including international law.
When using the services of the Site, the User must:
- follow the norms of the current legislation when making orders from Secure Tabs.
- when ordering products related to prescription drugs, at the time of purchase, transfer a prescription.
- when transferring a prescription, verify that the prescription is signed by a doctor and certified by his personal seal. There should be no more than 3 drugs written on one prescription form, there are no corrections on the prescription form. In the upper left corner of the prescription form, the stamp of the medical organization should be affixed with its name, address and phone number. If the prescription given by the User does not comply with the above requirements, the Company will not dispense medications.
- delivery of goods belonging to the category of medicatons is possible at the address indicated by the User at the stated period of time.
Exclusive rights to the content
All objects accessible using these services, including design elements, text, graphic images, illustrations, videos, (hereinafter referred to as the content of the services), as well as any content posted on the Site’s services, are the objects of exclusive rights of the Secure Tabs.
Use content elements of services for personal non-commercial use is permitted when all copyright protection marks, related rights, trademarks, other notices of authorship are preserved, the author’s name (or pseudonym) is kept unchanged, the corresponding object is kept unchanged.
Third party websites
The Company’s services may contain links to other sites on the Internet (third-party sites). These third parties and their content are not checked by the site administration for compliance with any requirements (reliability, completeness, legality, etc.). Secure Tabs is not responsible for any information, materials posted on third-party websites that the User accesses using the services, including any opinions or statements expressed on third-party websites, advertising, etc., as well as for the availability of such sites or content and the consequences of their use.
A link (in any form) to any site, product, service, any information of a commercial or non-commercial nature posted on the Site does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of these products (services, activities) by the Company, unless expressly indicated on the resources of the Site.